Can I Invest with Blossom from Russia?
Yes, if you live in Russia you can invest with Blossom. We welcome Russian investors to the platform. We just need a government issued photo ID (such as your Russian passport, or Russian driver's ID).
How to Invest
Complete the following three steps to complete your first investment:
1. Configure Your Investment
To make a new investment:
- Register (or Log In)
- Click the Investments link in the menu and then click the Invest button
- Enter an amount and select the tenure (duration) of your investment to see a preview
- Select your preferred payment method. See below for options for Russia
- Agree to the terms by clicking the checkbox
Note: you'll need to verify your account first, if you haven't already.
2. Verify Your Account
You only need to do this one time. To verify your account:
- Verify Email - Verify your email by clicking the link in the email we sent you. You can resend the email by clicking the Resend Email link.
- About You - Provide basic information about yourself. This information must match your government issued photo ID. We need to collect this information to comply with US Federal and Indonesian law.
- Address - Input your permanent address where you currently live. We promise not to show up for tea unannounced.
- Photo ID - Upload a copy of your government issued photo ID (see below) so we can make sure you are who you claim to be. If you don't have a scan of your ID, you can take a selfie holding your ID. Make sure the full ID is visible in the scan or photo.
3. Fund Your Investment
We accept the following payment options for Investors in Russia:
- torfx (recommended)
- Bank Transfer
Accepted Government Photo ID for Russia
We accept the following types of IDs for Investors in Russia:
- Driver's ID
- German ID card
What are the Fees? How much does it cost?
We never charge any management or maintenance fees. We only earn money when you make money—we take a 20% share of profits you earn.
- Account Opening Fee: none
- Management Fee: none
- Account Maintenance Fee: none
- Custody Fee: none
- Inbound: none: We do not charge any fees for inbound wire transfers. However, banks and other third party services may charge you fees. These fees vary. Read the disclosures and fee disclosures on the service you use to fund your investment.
- Withdrawal: varies: Blossom does not charge any fee, but we do deduct any transfer fees charged by third party service providers from payments we make to you. These fees vary depending on how you request to get paid. We recommend Torfx.com for Russia.
Help With Investing
We're here to help! Don't be shy. Here's how to get ahold of us.
- Chatbot: click the button on the bottom right
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond immediately during Indonesian business hours (10AM - 7PM GMT+7) and try our best to respond within a couple hours outside of those hours.