NOTE: If you're not experienced with cryptocurrency/blockchain, we do not recommend this option. But if you are, read on.
Steps to Invest Using Crypto
- Create your Investor Account
- Configure your investment
- Enter your approximate investment amount in fiat
(This doesn't need to be exact)
- Select a duration (tenure) of 3, 6, 9, or 12 months
- Select payment method "Bank" (IMPORTANT)
(Don't worry, you don't actually need use a bank account.)
- Complete the account verification steps
- Enter your personal information
- Enter your address
- Upload your government issued photo ID
- Agree to the investment terms
- Tell us which crypto address(es) you will use
- If you know your wallet address(es), tell us via the chatbot
- If you don't know your wallet address(es), or you plan on sending directly from an exchange where you don't have custody over the wallet, let us know. We will ask you to add a small, random additional amount to the payment to uniquely identify it.
- Send your crypto assets to the wallet address(es) below
- (optional) Send us the transaction hash via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the chatbot on the website or app
We will credit your Investor account within a few minutes of receiving your request during business hours (if outside of business hours, please allow 12 hours for us to credit your account).
What about fees?
Blossom does not charge any fees for crypto transfer or exchange.
Indodax charges the following fees:
- Deposit Fee: none
- Exchange Fee: 0.10%
- Withdrawal Fee (crypto to IDR): 0.25%
Crypto Deposit Addresses
AFTER opening your account and notifying us of your wallet address(es), send your crypto payment(s) to the following addresses:
Can Blossom accept other crypto assets not listed?
Most likely, yes. Just email or send us a chat. We're happy to enable new crypto assets for you. Generally, we can accept any of the crypto assets supported by Indodax.
For more information, please see our extended article on investing using crypto assets Here.
If you have questions that are not answered by either this or the linked article above, please feel free to contact us via our chatbox feature or by email at email@example.com.